Dress Code & Uniform Policy
The CLS uniform policy allows students to focus on learning and experience the pride of representing their school in the larger community.
- Personal jewelry should be limited to a watch, post earrings and/or religious necklace.
- Play jewelry is not permitted.
- Boys' hair must be combed and neat; boys hair should be above the collar.
- Makeup is not permitted.
Elementary grade students (K-5) wear light blue polo shirts and khaki pants, jumpers or skirts. Our Middle School students wear navy polo shirts and khaki pants or skirts.
You may view the uniform pieces on the French Toast website (see links at bottom of the page).
- Shoes must be black or brown.
- Polo shirts must be embroidered with the school logo.
- You may purchase desert khaki pants from any retailer, as long as the pants' color matches that provided by our official uniform provider.
- Students may wear the official school sweatshirt (with logo) in class or sweaters as outlined on the French Toast website.
- Shorts may be worn when temperatures are to remain above 72 degrees.
We also have a physical education uniform that students wear all day on PE days (1 day per week for Elementary and 2 days per week for Middle School). Students wear mesh navy shorts and CLS t-shirts in warmer months and t-shirts and navy sweats in cooler months.
- Tennis shoes should be all black or white.
- Socks should be white and at or above the ankle.
- Shorts and sweat bottoms may be purchased anywhere as long as they do not have a logo.
- Sweat tops must have the CLS logo and are purchased through our Spirit Wear program.
French Toast is our official provider of daily school uniforms, providing quality merchandise and a cash-back program for the school. You may order online or by phone, using the school code of QS5ETRH.
Sweatshirts and PE t-shirts (long and short-sleeved) are ordered periodically throughout the year through the school office. Download and print the form for PE Uniforms...
View Size Chart for uniforms and Spirit Wear...
Spirit Wear sales of CLS caps, sweatshirts and the like for adults are conducted periodically as a school fundraiser and handled by the school office. Download and print the Spirit Wear order form...